STONEHENGE ENTRY TICKETS
- Includes complimentary audio tour and learn more about the mysteries surrounding Stonehenge.
- The superb shop for souvenirs of your visit and unusual gifts.
- A walk in the prehistoric landscape around Stonehenge to see some of the other monuments in the World Heritage Site.
Visit the English Heritage website or book discounted Stonehenge tickets here
With a 3500 year history, the mighty monument stands the test of time as one of ancient man’s greatest and logic defying triumphs of architecture. Built in 3 phases over 1500 years nobody knows the true meaning behind its monolithic stones. Was it a temple for sun worshippers, a burial site or perhaps a giant calendar?
Whatever the truth, Stonehenge admission tickets, are all you need for a fascinating day out. Be transfixed by the eerie beauty of the colourful stones when the sun rises and sets or merely walk around the circle and take in the wonder of Stonehenge
Stonehenge Ticket information
- You must select a 30 minute entry time for the day of your visit
- Last admission is 2 hours before the advertised closing time
- For groups of 11 or more please select the 'Group booking' option which is option number 2 on this page
- Customers must bring a printed copy of the voucher with them to Stonehenge. Failure to produce this voucher may result in denied entry to the venue